Diploma - Civil Engineering
Diploma in Civil Engineering Suitability
The course is suitable for those who have creativity and an innovative approach to solving problems; the ability to analyse and interpret diverse, complex data and critical thinking. They should also possess the ability to evaluate designs, plans and projects; effective assessment and management of risk, resources and time. It is helpful for those who have highly developed numeracy and computer literacy; interpersonal sensitivity, persuasiveness and the ability to work as part of a team; clear written and oral communication skills; awareness of ethical issues and the wider impact of your work.
Course Duration : 3 Years
Diploma in Civil Engineering Eligibility:
- Pass Class X or its equivalent examination with 55% in each of the subjects with Science & Mathematics student must have studied English as one of the subjects in Class X.
- 10+2 (vocational) pass students/ITI pass students can get admission in the second year.
How is Diploma in Civil Engineering Course Beneficial?
engineering knowledge but also very good supervisory and administrative skills. As there will always be the requirement of construction of new building structures so the civil engineers will always be needed to construct those and maintain and repair existing facilities and structures. So, the demand for a civil engineer is never-ending. After passing this course, they can go for further higher degrees such as Bachelor and then postgraduate courses. They can also join construction companies after it as an assistant of main civil engineering. Candidates can also find jobs in PWD, Pvt. Construction Companies MNC, MES, Railways, etc.
Diploma in Civil Engineering Job Types
- Assistant Manager
- Construction Site Assit. Supervisor
- Assist. Faculty Member
- Executive Engineer
- Assistant Field Inspector
- Project Engineer Co-ordinator
- Quality Control Engineer
- Professional Communication
- Applied Mathematics I
- Applied Physics
- Applied Chemistry
- Applied Mechanics
- Engineering Drawing
- Computer Application for Engineering
- Workshop Practice
- Building Material
- Electrical. Electronics. & Mechanical Engineering
- Strength of Material
- Public Health Engineering
- Thermal Engineering
- Building const. & Maint. Engg.
- Concrete Technology
- Civil Engineering Drwg.
- Design of Steel & Masonry Structure
- Design of Reinforced Concrete – rate Structure
- Transpiration Engineering
- Estimating, Costing & Valuation
- Construction Management, Accounts & Entrepreneurship Development
- Surveying II
- Civil Engineering Drawing II
- Irrigation Engineering
- Environmental Pollution & Control
- Earthquake Engineering
- Civil Lab-III (RCC & Highway)
- Project Work
- Field Exposure